(The last one had to be removed because it was up on the volcano and caused alot of lag due to the amount of pillars it needed to load in. It was BAD)
To put it simply, the Black Summit is our servers UN or Galactic Republic from star wars :D. Each tribe will have a voice in the summit.
My character will act as a mediator and an organizer only. I will step forward on big matters occasionally if it involves something that could cause alot of problems. But for the most part I will be neutral.
The Black Summit is meant to determine the fate of the island as a whole and what to do with it and maintaining order. Here is a list of somethings about the Black Summit.
- Collective votes will determine the actions of the summits Sheriff's.
- The Summit can determine the fate of structures and other players. (Rules still apply. This is where I as an admin would step in to prevent anything too serious)
- The Summit can call upon it's members to supply goods and weaponry to equip it's police force.
- There will be meetings often. If there are smaller matters to be resolved, they can be taken to the Small Council chambers.
Black Summit Rules
- The Black Summit will be immune to all forms of raiding. Like all POI's.
- Summit meetings will be 100% RP. No exceptions.
- To get a tribe flag, your tribe must have atleast 4 members. This by no means will not affect voting.
- A tribe must decide who the leaders of their tribes are. For tribes with flags, 1 leader and 1 2nd in command or advisor can be chosen to represent your tribe and sit alongside you.
- All other tribe members attending must move up to the audience section to the left of the main chambers entrance.
- Audience members must be quiet or risk being detained or killed.
- Summit meetings may be a harsh political enviroment. So if you're easily offended, or prone to fits of rage, please dont attend.
- When someone is given the floor to speak, do not constantly interrupt them.