Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Archives

[Pinned] Enclave Recruitment

Welcome citizen. If you're looking to become an Enclave employee, then you've come to the right place. Below we will list the requirements of each job we are looking to fill.If you are coming in from the new reddit post, we are the main faction on...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus141083Member avatar small CrazySpacely 1y
Archives

[Pinned] 6/2 Wipe Information [Facepunch Forced us to wipe]

Unfortunately there was nothing I could do to stop this forced wipe. So for the next few hours i'm going to be generating new maps to see if I can get a good one for our means. last time this took a long while unfortunately. Once we have a map I w...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus5177Small Alpheus 1y
Archives

Story Time w/ RoN

Hello Everyone,I've been thinking of some story content for the server for about a week and started wondering who else here might be interested. Alpheus has shared ideas about roleplay adventures and has been very eager to get them underway, ther...
Small Juno 328d
Juno3122Small Alpheus 326d
Archives

The Gateway & Server Transfers

Alright guys, here it is after alot of hard work and alot of down time (Sorry), we now have transfers enabled on the servers. However there will be some limitations to it when it comes to what the devs have put in, and some balance i've put in.]Ri...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus4264Small Alpheus 1y
Archives

Mod Watchlist

In this post we will be putting up mods for the ark server that we are currently looking into potentially adding into the server and opening up discussion on them as well.I will also be putting them in different categories that grade them for the ...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus4203Small Juno 1y
Archives

Server Transfers, Scorched Earth Server, Cave PvP, Cave Loot Crates and Cave Flying

So as you all know, Scorched Earth came out yesterday and the reviews have been mixed. However we wont be discussing that here. Here we will be discussing transfers and what they mean for us going forward.As of right now we dont have TOO much info...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus181033Small Alpheus 1y
Archives

The Black Summit Gateway and Cloning System

I wont be doing player transfers just yet for a while. I wanna see how things flesh out with the votes on the supply crates.As of right now the two worlds are not linked. However we will have our own version of moving somethings back and forth bet...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus4181Small Alpheus 1y
Archives

Transparency on Heathen's permanent ban

Usually I dont make these kindof issues a giant public spectacle out of respect for the rest of the community to aviod making more of a spectacle than someones already made to get banned in the first place.However since this one has been such a pu...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus2120Small stanhouse 1y
Archives

Need Tribe Management Needs fixing

Owner banned need him kicked and me promoted to owner can you do that. Center Server
Member avatar small ffpoke 1y
ffpoke044Member avatar small ffpoke 1y
Archives

Heathens of Mycology is recruiting. (Center)

Hello, I am Heathen, (the proper word for this would more than likely be pagan.) as such I've came to connect with all that nature has to offer especially those such lovely prehistoric ones, yano? you don't really find the charm and spirit these a...
Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Heathen052Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Archives

Buying Dinosaurs and fertile eggs! [Center]

My friend and I are a two man tribe looking at buying some middle aged dinosaurs.What we need;Spino or a Rex (something to eat meat, collect leather.)A dungbeetle so we can get some crops set up for a kibble farm.Phiomias! And an Ankylo or doed.I'...
Heathen064Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Archives

A major appology for those that I may have upset...

I've been debating on writing this or not writing this, but I do figure that I do owe everyone who's been around or had to speak to me on a drunken night a major apology.Yesterday I got rushed into the hospital over having seizures (alcohol relate...
Heathen4152Member avatar small Catfish 1y
Archives

Redwood Tree Treasure Hunt Discussion Thread (Discontinued)

This treasure hunt has been discontinued as I have now made the redwood tree craftableIn this post I will be detailing how you can get your very own Redwood Tree.At the moment the redwood tree plot is disabled to avoid any sortof issues that may a...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus5216Small Alpheus 1y
Archives

Rollback Vote & Discussion (Put on hold for the time being)

Please refrain from voting until you read the entire post.So the server crashes are back unfortunate, or never really left. We started having these issues around the time that whole new save feature came around, but only after we updated to that p...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus27573Small Cassius 1y
Archives

Who wants a wipe

I see people are not happy a wipe would bring new people to the server. The center map is nice but primitive + could be an option.
Member avatar small ffpoke 1y
ffpoke3113Small Alpheus 1y
Archives

Considering Transferring To A Better Host (Put on hold for the time being)

I would like to open a dialogue with you guys about a potentially moving us to a new host.I've been considering moving our server to a new host for quite some time now. What with the lag getting pretty annoying. It makes me feel the need to overlo...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus26570Small Bart Oates 1y
Archives

Community event idea

Not sure if this has been discussed in the past but I had an idea to bring the island together and possibly raise some resources for the community to help grow the Black SummitHave an auction/raffle night. Tribes can donate items(high end bluepri...
Small Jslabbs 1y
Jslabbs4114Small Jslabbs 1y
Archives

My journey home..

The sun cracks through the wood slots on this ship every morning. It's my only source of nutrients and stands as proof that I am still alive. This journey has been a hard one but I remain strong with the hope that my city and friends remain. I yea...
Small Bart Oates 1y
Bart Oates085Small Bart Oates 1y
Archives

Ruraelis Ottuve of The Huntsman

Day 3 Since AwakeningIt has been a number of days since I have awoken, though I am just now managing to find the ink and paper needed to chronicle my thoughts. I awoke naked and unarmed on the southern shores, so very far from my home. My left leg...
Small Ruraelis Ottuve 1y
Ruraelis Ottuve11311Small Ruraelis Ottuve 1y
Archives

The Huntsman- Recruitment

For those strong of heart and of body whom find interesting in hunting down the beasts of the island, look no further than Huntsman Hall. For all details, applications, and more visit our section on the ARK forums found below:The Huntsman
Small Ruraelis Ottuve 1y
Ruraelis Ottuve092Small Ruraelis Ottuve 1y