Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Ark Support

[Pinned] Rules Modifications

In this post I will be detailing and dating rules modifications so it's more easy than ever to keep up to date on changes.[6/8/2016]Additions:- Attacks on spare bases can actively be defended against. Retribution on main bases due to losses from t...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus8348Small Alpheus 1y
Ark Support

[Pinned] Information Center (Frequently Asked Questions & Useful Links)

In this thread I will be answering alot of questions I see commonly asked, as well as providing links to useful things our playerbase should know about our server.Will be constantly working on this thread and updating it from here on out.Helpful L...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus12990Small Alpheus 1y
Ark Support

[Pinned] Ark Donators Kits

Below we will some facts about the recolors and kits. Dino Recolors are NOT Warpaint, they cannot be removed by other players. Dino Recolors affect breeding color traits as the commands change the natural colors of the creature. Colorful babehs!...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus0967Small Alpheus 1y
Ark Support

[Pinned] Ark Server Rules Violation Report Template

As the servers grow more and more each day, occasionally we will have people who dont care about our rules. Some wont hide their obnoxious behavior and make it obvious, however there are occasionally those who will remain around to cause even more...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus075Small Alpheus 1y
Ark Support

Details on the Server Mod

Below I will list the features of the server mod so people can see whats available to them.Will be adding more details on each item later on.Last Updated: 11/22/2017However I still have yet to have absolutely everything on here, it is atleast mode...
Small Alpheus 173d
Alpheus1142Small Alpheus 173d
Ark Support

Cannot Connect

Is this server even online? I downloaded all the mods and it refuses to let me connect. It keeps telling me I cannot query the network or something.
Member avatar small Lenny 326d
Lenny3118Small Alpheus 325d
Ark Support

Body glitched after death

Hiii! So my driver crashed while I was flying, and my body was stuck in the air. Built a platform up to it but still not able to access it. Wouldn't much care except I had my 150% apprentice bow on me at the time. :-/I'll be on and off throughout ...
Member avatar small Killjoy 1y
Killjoy3101Small Alpheus 1y
Ark Support

Shoulder animals

For anyone that carries animals on their shoulders, they have changed the key bind.The shoulder throw is now double tap F.It was changed from E to F to prevent accidents happening due to E being used for other things.
Small Knikitta 1y
Knikitta280Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Ark Support

Everything I owned disappeared. Center server.

Everything, but my personal equipment that I had on.
Member avatar small Christophe Blackburn 1y
Christophe Blackburn278Small Alpheus 1y
Ark Support

Settings for making life Playable in Ark?

So, I have a potato for a PC, as such my graphics are 'derp' for want of a better word. I have had no problems playing with my silly low settings until this recent patch/expansion thingy. Now I can not move at all on Island and Center.So I wondere...
Small Knikitta 1y
Knikitta8139Small Juno 1y
Ark Support

Keep on timing out when trying to join.

Okay so I was all like "This server has less lag than the officials I've plaid on" now I keep timing out when trying to join the server.... (which is usually the best running server I've plaid on, don't let it sway you from joining it if you have ...
Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Heathen286Small Alpheus 1y
Ark Support

Decay

Probably a question for Alpheus. As I believe I told you at some point, this Friday I will be leaving my current place for 2 weeks and am not bringing my PC with. How does decay work on this server? Do I need to worry about starting over when I ge...
Member avatar small Geographer 1y
Geographer298Small Alpheus 1y
Page 1