Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Black Summit

[Pinned] The Black Summit Sheriff's & Scribe's

The Black Summit Sheriffs are our way of assisting in peaceful resolutions to problems that may arise on the island.To know if someone is a Sheriff, you needn't look any further than their specially colored birds/pteranadons, as well as their name...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus3235Small Alpheus 1y
The Black Summit

[Pinned] Returning Player Recovery Kits (Please Give Your Feedback)

In this post I will be detailing what these Recovery Kits are, and how you can get one.To start off these kids are only for those who have been gone a while and their entire base has decayed away, leaving them with nothing.There will also be a tie...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus4429Small Alpheus 1y
The Black Summit

[Pinned] Black Summit Taxes (WIP, Not Implemented Yet)

Within this post we will detail the tax system and how it will affect islanders, and the benefits it will bring to the island.Also, this system is a work in progress and isn't final yet. I'm constantly balancing it, and wont be putting it in until...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus2150Small Alpheus 1y
The Black Summit

[Pinned] Black Summit Currency (Glory Coins)

At the Trade Center, you will come across some tables for spending your Gold Pearls/Glory Coins. You will also be able to sell items to the benches to make money from items within the game.To get money from the benches simply placing items within ...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus1508Small Alpheus 1y
The Black Summit

[Pinned] Black Summit Laws & Regulations

In this post we will list off the current laws enforced by the Black Summit.This page is not complete and is a work in progress.-------Animals-Animal NeglectAnimal left in the wild without an owner there to take care of it.Fine: ?-Domestication Hi...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus0177Small Alpheus 1y
The Black Summit

[Pinned] Explaining the Black Summit and it's purpose

So with the Black Summit coming into the island (again:P), I imagine people are wondering what purpose it will serve.(The last one had to be removed because it was up on the volcano and caused alot of lag due to the amount of pillars it needed to ...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus6321Small Alpheus 1y
The Black Summit

5th Black Summit Meeting Summary

Matters Discussed:Tax System.Remind of Mod Removal (Weapons Cabinents, Painboxes)Black Summit Laws-Fines for animals being left out in the wild-Fines for thingsBlack Summit CourtExpansion on Clinic for Lost Animals (Humane Society style kennel)We ...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus3185Small Bart Oates 1y
The Black Summit

6th Black Summit Meeting: Minutes

6th Black Summit MeetingAttendanceIf you attended the meeting and I missed your name, or misplaced your name, please send me a PM and let me know so I can update the list of attendees. Meeting Chairperson: Alpheus (Black Wolf Village) Scribes Jun...
Small Juno 1y
Juno0145Small Juno 1y
The Black Summit

6th Black Summit Meeting Discussion

Post the things you'd like to discuss at the next black summit meeting here.
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus19456Small Juno 1y
The Black Summit

Land Claim Tax System Discussions

I would like to discuss the idea of taxes on large bases that get paid into the Black Summit vaults to assist with Black Summit affairs. This is an idea i've come up with and discussed with a few peers. I imagine some will like it, some wont. Howe...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus34677Small Juno 1y
The Black Summit

4th Black Summit Meeting: Minutes

4th Black Summit MeetingImpromptu MeetingAttendanceIf you attended the meeting and I missed your name, please send me a PM and let me know so I can add you to the list of attendees. Meeting Chairperson: Alpheus (Black Wolf Village) Sheriffs Cassi...
Member avatar small Jayne422 1y
Jayne4224150Small Krunk 1y
The Black Summit

Sheriff Reports (For Sheriff Things)

Just thought I'd start up a place to log down anything regarding sheriffs, anything dealt with, anything that needs to be shared between sheriffs & admin, any logs of actions taken or needing to be taken etc.To start off I'd like to report tha...
Small Krunk 1y
Krunk2112Small Cassius 1y
The Black Summit

3rd Black Summit Meeting: Minutes

3rd Black Summit MeetingAttendanceIf you attended the meeting and I missed your name, please send me a PM and let me know so I can add you to the list of attendees. Meeting Chairperson: Alpheus (Black Wolf Village) Sheriffs Krunk (The Travellers...
Member avatar small Jayne422 1y
Jayne4225171Small Alpheus 1y
The Black Summit

2nd Black Summit Meeting Thread

Post your ideas here for topics of discussions, or things you'd like to bring up :D.
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus5143Small Alpheus 1y
Page 1