Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Ark General Discussion

[Pinned] Nations Divided - PvP/Nations Discussion Thread

In this thread I will detail what Nations are and what sortof dynamic they will be bringing to our world.However i'd like to address the number one concern some of you will be having right away. For those who do not wish to participate in this, yo...
Small Alpheus 343d
Alpheus14670Small Alpheus 241d
[Pinned] Randomness
Ark General Discussion

[Pinned] Randomness

Here we can share random internet bullshit that we find amusing.Like this one.As someone who played the hell out of Vice City and whom loves the shit out of 80's style cinematography, this was pure gold. ...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus15473Member avatar small Robin Hood 1y
Ark General Discussion

[Pinned] Supply Crate Drop Tables & Information

Here is an apprehensive spreadsheet detailing the drop tables for each crate so you know what to look for if you're trying to find a particular thing :DSupply Crate Drop Tables SpreadsheetSpecial thanks goes to Scribe Caoin for her hard work she's...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus151032Small Alpheus 1y
Ark General Discussion

Rule #1: You Don't Talk About Fight Club

Welcome to the Dodo Fighting Club!- Hidden inside the Redwoods, there is a quiet little arena that houses the biggest and the baddest dinos from far and wide. Owners come from all over, bringing their nastiest, biggest, and most aggressive dinosau...
Small Megan 283d
Megan5295Small Dan 275d
Ark General Discussion

Happy Holidays & Christmas gifts...

Santa has a little present for you all...The presents are on my raft directly in front of Skull Island. Each box contains some ascendant items, so pop on over before they all go.(I know it might be tempting, but please try to take the contents of ...
Member avatar small Robin Hood 334d
Robin Hood6143Small Alpheus 332d
Ark General Discussion

Sheriffs on the Centre?

I am in need of a Sheriff! During my sleep, some one has managed to enter my property and steal my clothes, the clothes of my sleeping Tribe mates, and also helped themselves to anything that wasn't locked away. An oversight on my part, I know, bu...
Small Knikitta 1y
Knikitta7264Small Cassius 1y
Ark General Discussion

Wyverns on the center

Hello folks, Could you help me understand where the wyverns are spawning in the Center? We set up a base near some ruins months ago and I haven't been on much in that time. Looking at the tribe log, on a couple of separate occasions over the last ...
Member avatar small Robin Hood 1y
Robin Hood51414Member avatar small Robin Hood 1y
Ark General Discussion

Rocks

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=762752931
Member avatar small Christophe Blackburn 1y
Christophe Blackburn5143Member avatar small Robin Hood 1y
Ark General Discussion

New Survivors with New Jobs?

Hello, People of the island, We have an issue right now regarding new survivors not knowing how we do things, (Roleplay) I explained our customs, and they are trying to adapt... The only problem I see is, That we encountered, This.. Prank Patrol? ...
Small Rhodes 1y
Rhodes6240Member avatar small Christophe Blackburn 1y
Ark General Discussion

Scorched Earth Balance & Tabula Rasa Mod

So I wanted to open up discussions on the balance concerns that come with transfers. The load it'd put on me. I would also like to address the Tabula Rasa Mod. Truth be told, it has been raised multiple times that alot of people wont have access t...
Small Alpheus 1y
Alpheus15685Small Alpheus 1y
Ark General Discussion

Tapejara

Are we getting nuts added to the game for tapejara?"AppearanceA mid-sized pterosaur with a large and distinctive head crest, the Tapejara is one of the island's most adept fliers. Normally found living around cliffs, tall redwood forests, and othe...
Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Heathen193Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Ark General Discussion

Victims of Crimes!

We appear to have been selected as Victims for a growing number of crimes on the Farm. This is both extremely upsetting and is a little concerning as we find ourselves with little defense and no way of finding out who is doing this to us. It start...
Small Knikitta 1y
Knikitta5214Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Ark General Discussion

A Major Thank-You to Alpheus.

I hope this is okay to post here... (couldn't find search so sorry if this has been done before.) I just wanted to say Thank-You for giving us all an amazing home on this server I'm constantly seeing you work all hours into making this server as a...
Member avatar small Heathen 1y
Heathen5151Small Cassius 1y
Ark General Discussion

Who talks?

Trying to determine who has a mic and talks, and who only types? This will help me remember who not to talk around, because it's super awkward for me if I'm the only one talking xD
Small Ruraelis Ottuve 1y
Ruraelis Ottuve8204Small stanhouse 1y
Ark General Discussion

Brann's ARK Role Play Guide

Many of you may be new to role play, new to ARK, or new to both. Some of you are experienced at both. Either way, this guide will hopefully teach you something regardless. [If you wish to add on to this guide, please comment below]Character Creati...
Small Ruraelis Ottuve 1y
Ruraelis Ottuve19497Small Alpheus 1y
Ark General Discussion

Karma - Black Rock Mercenaries Status

Hey guys, just writing to let you know I'm in the hospital and will be here for a little while. I'll be fine, but I won't have the ability to play Ark for a while. Maybe I can rejoin you in a month or two. Stay toasty islanders!Karma - Black Rock ...
Member avatar small Yolagringo 1y
Yolagringo10233Member avatar small Yolagringo 1y
Ark General Discussion

Finding Dory II

It has been three sun rotations since i last saw our Dory II, our most ferocious water animal. She is not hard to miss as her colouring is white all over, with red stripes on her back. We really miss her. She is very strong, our strongest animal, ...
Small Knikitta 1y
Knikitta097Small Knikitta 1y
Ark General Discussion

Galli Gazette

((I would ask that people please refrain from posting comments in this thread. I'll be using it to post issues of the Galli Gazette. If you do want to comment on the items discussed or the Gazette itself, I recommend doing it in the game and keepi...
Member avatar small Jayne422 1y
Jayne4222105Member avatar small Jayne422 1y
Ark General Discussion

Arena Event Betting System Discussion

Alright, so anyone who wants to make suggestions for the betting system, please do so here. We'll use this thread to hammer out the system and then I'll create a new thread to list the final rules and guidelines that we'll be using..
Member avatar small Jayne422 1y
Jayne4228208Member avatar small Robin Hood 1y
Ark General Discussion

Alpha Mosa!!

Deep sea loot crates have become a lot tougher! I spotted her this morning around 90,90. That area also had 2 other Mosa's and 3 plesios nearby.Anyone want to do the island a favor and kill it?!
Member avatar small Robin Hood 1y
Robin Hood9223Small Cassius 1y